How far along?: 23 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: +0 again this week, still just +5 overall. sigh.
How big is baby?: Just over a pound and roughly 11 in. long
Maternity clothes?: Wore the maternity jeans for the 1st time this weekend. God bless the Gap.
Sleep: Afternoon nap = don't get to sleep until after 11. Not getting to sleep until after 11 = desperately need an afternoon nap. It's a vicious cycle.
Movement: All. The. Time. The husband's comments when he's felt the baby move: "Doesn't that get annoying?" and "How do you sleep with that?"
Labor signs: Ditto last week.
Food cravings: It's been a rough few days, so food has not been my friend. But the Funfetti cupcakes that are sitting on my counter should help me get back on track :)
Gender: I'll guess Boy this week (to appease everyone, even though I really think Girl.)
Belly button in or out?: Still deep.
What I miss: My pre-pregnancy hair. It's coarser and thicker now, i.e. gross.
What I am looking forward to: December 11th - my (tentative) last day at F+W. Forever.
Best moment this week: The baby jumped yesterday when the phone rang while it was sitting right next to me. It made me laugh.
Weekly Wisdom: Home-grown onions will wreak havoc on your digestive system.
Milestones: It's been a very unexciting week, and I've been sick. So I got nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment