We have some new pregnancy "symptoms" to deal with this week:
- Stretching cramps:
Baby R must have hit a growth spurt (how cute is the tomato?) because I have all sorts of stretching pains in my lower abdomen this week. Not cool.- Aching thighs: So not cool. They ache just like my hands do when they swell (which is becoming a daily occurrence,) but I refuse to call them "swollen" as well.
- Belly interference: No, it's not big enough to be getting in the way. But this morning, I was lying on my left side like a good little girl and the alarm went off. I had to stretch to reach it, rolling almost completely on my stomach, and BAM! Instant discomfort. So no more 2nd alarm for this girl....
How far along?: 15 weeks, 0 days
Total weight gain/loss: As of this morning, I'm officially back to where I started pre-pregnancy.
Maternity clothes?: Still just shirts (mostly b/c I can wear whatever I want to work...)
Sleep: Trying my hardest to stay on my side. I sleep with 37 pillows now (barricading me from the husband, I'm afraid.)
Movement: Nope, but dealing with the stretching pains.
Food cravings: My grandma's yellow crumb pie (crossing my fingers that this gets back to her before the picnic on Sunday, lol)
Gender: Will I really get a "feeling" one way or the other at some point? Because I'm currently clueless.
What I miss: The 1st trimester, when I didn't actually throw up.
What I am looking forward to: My 4-day birthday weekend (hooray 25!) , followed by Tuesday's OB visit.
Best moment this week: Ordering our crib!
Weekly Wisdom: Do what you can to stay comfortable now; you will lose any opportunity to ever be comfortable in about 10 more weeks.
Milestones: Making it to July!
No comments:
Post a Comment