Friday is a magical day. I was told this morning that I looked "so cute" by a coworker. Apparently, horizontal stripes aren't the devil when you're pregnant. See, I think I actually look pregnant now, as opposed to just fat. You can make your own conclusions if you see me in person, but I'm going to pretend that I do.
Starting to feel good again, which is lovely. Sure, I have to eat non-stop (I repeat, non-stop) in order to feel this way, but I'll take it over queasiness any day of the week! And I'm still uber tired, but I'm sleeping better (i.e. fewer bathroom breaks at 3 a.m.!!) so it's okay. And yes, the swelling is ridiculous, but manageable. And there are a few other issues that fall into the TMI (Too Much Information) category that I'm not going to go into which are plaguing me. But all in all, I'm a happy little pregnant lady :)
Wow, I'm like a pregnant ray of sunshine today, huh?
More belly pictures please!! (:
ReplyDelete